Working Remote While Traveling - Digital Nomad Information Series
Becoming a Digital Nomad search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Becoming a Digital Nomad | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | CROSS-CULTURAL COMPETENCY MODEL FOR DIGITAL NOMADS
Original File Name Searched: master-simon-koci.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | CROSS-CULTURAL COMPETENCY MODEL FOR DIGITAL NOMADS | 087
1. What information have you looked up about CR?
2. What is Czech culture like?
a. And what Czechs are like?
1. What should DN know about Czech culture
2. What are specific facts, information about Czech institutions, Economic situation, politics
you think are important to know? - conceptual
1. How Czech cultural values are reflected in people’s behaviours? - attributional
1. How do you adjust your behaviour based on what you know about Czech culture and Czech republic.
1. What skills DN should have?
2. What personal attributes makes DN’s life easier?
3. What are the abilities DN should have?
4. What aptitude DN should have?
a. E.g., adapting to behavioural norms, stress-management, conflict management, to listen, observe, interpret, analyze, evaluate, and relate
2. What a.
3. What a.
4. Have while
are the personal traits DN should have? personality traits do you have?
E.g. Flexibility, perseverance, self-efficacy, ambition, courage, curiosity, decisiveness, enthusiasm, fortitude, integrity, judgment, loyalty, tolerance for ambiguity, etc.
are any specific values, norms and believes among DN? What are yours
you experienced any clash of your Values, Beliefs, norms, Personality traits living in CR? If yes, could you describe the situation?
1. What are external factors that influence your work and life the most?
Image | CROSS-CULTURAL COMPETENCY MODEL FOR DIGITAL NOMADS
|Digital Nomad Ever wonder how you can work and travel at the same time ? A new online course is available which shows you how: Set yourself free and travel the world. Learn more about becoming a digital nomad Cruising Review Website|
Search Contact: email@example.com